More From Dave Eggers
- "I’ve never had WiFi at home. I’m too easily distracted, and YouTube is too tempting."
- "But while mum and dad were incredibly caring, it was also a very chaotic household where everyone fought about everything. So I know what it’s like to internalize all that chaos."
- "I think almost every writer in the world would hope that books would be always talked about with respect and civility and depth and seriousness."
More In Morning
- "The world is new to us every morning – this is God’s gift; and every man should believe he is reborn each day."― Baal Shem Tov
- "I had to get up run in the morning for 2 hours, go to the gym and also get good opponents as sparring partners because I’m a big believer in that how you train is how you will fight at least when it came to me that’s how it worked."― Alexis Arguello
- "I started running 3 miles every morning after throat surgery to remove a cyst last year. The gym used to be my adversary. But that has all changed. Now, I look forward to it every morning."― Rachael Ray