More From Dave Eggers
- "Well, my background is journalism. I don’t have any creative-writing experience except for one class I took as a sophomore in college."
- "To me, the print business model is so simple, where readers pay a dollar for all the content within, and that supports the enterprise."
- "I think newspapers shouldn’t try to compete directly with the Web, and should do what they can do better, which may be long-form journalism and using photos and art, and making connections with large-form graphics and really enhancing the tactile experience of paper."
More In Teacher
- "My incarceration was actually a positive thing from the beginning. I needed a gimmick to get my act going again, it gave me material."― Tommy Chong
- "There was a teacher who recognized that I was interested in cartooning and he was great."― Jonathan Shapiro
- "A teacher enlarges people in all sorts of ways besides just his subject matter."― Wallace Stegner