More From Dave Chappelle
- "I think extreme sports are really good for relieving stress."
- "If I can make a teacher’s salary doing comedy, I think that’s better than being a teacher."
- "I don’t normally talk about my religion publicly because I don’t want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
More In Famous
- "One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check."― Charles Barkley
- "I know I’m not a self-indulgent idiot; I also know I’m not the second coming of Deepak Chopra. If I had believed either of those, or both, as some people do when they get famous, that’s when the mental illness arrives."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "I could have been a dental hygienist with nothing bad ever appearing in print about me, but that’s not how I’ve chosen to lead my life. I knew that you put yourself under a microscope the more famous you become."― Julia Roberts