More From Dave Chappelle
- "I don’t normally talk about my religion publicly because I don’t want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
- "You can become famous but you can’t become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous."
- "I think extreme sports are really good for relieving stress."
More In Funny
- "I’m one of those hovering mothers and I know it’s really important to have an independent child, so I’m trying to back off, but it’s hard. I love him so much, and he’s so funny and cute to me."― Selma Blair
- "If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."― William Lyon Phelps
- "I mean I’ve seen 3D films so far and I think it’s a long way to go before they replace actors. It’s a funny thing with 3D, I haven’t quite got it yet. Yet."― Daniel Radcliffe