More From Dave Chappelle
- "One of the things that happens when people make the leap from a certain amount of money to tens of millions of dollars is that the people around you dramatically change."
- "I love being famous – it’s phenomenal."
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."
More In Funny
- "And of course Marc Cherry heightens it and makes it hilarious. But there’s so many universal themes in the show, and he made it so funny. We knew he was onto something if he could keep it up and, thankfully, he did."― James Denton
- "I remember interviewing someone I actually felt bad for, and therefore didn’t want to take an ironic stance against him. It actually turned out to be a really funny piece."― Rob Corddry
- "It’s hard to be funny when you have to be clean."― Mae West