More From Dave Attell
- "I have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination lets me get off the reality of what’s going on."
- "I get recognized, but I’m not really a famous famous."
- "For a long time the people at my shows were sort of the Pantera-tattoo trucker guys, really cool dudes, but I don’t know what happened to them. That’s the crowd that I like, the ones that don’t get so offended just to be offended."
More In Cool
- "Our worldly successes cannot be guaranteed, but our ability to achieve spiritual success is entirely up to us, thanks to the grace of God. The best advice I know is to give is to give those worldly things your best but never your all – reserve the ultimate hope for the only one who can grant it."― Mitt Romney
- "It serves notice that President Bush is serious about promoting freedom, because free societies are a lot more peaceable than dictatorships and monarchies."― Tony Snow
- "And what is religion, you might ask. It’s a technology of living."― Toni Cade Bambara