More From Dave Attell
- "I have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination lets me get off the reality of what’s going on."
- "I’m not a movie guy, I’m not a TV sitcom guy, but whatever seems to fit and is funny is good for me."
- "You know, men and women are a lot alike in certain situations. Like when they’re both on fire – they’re exactly alike."
More In Cool
- "When I was younger, I had a perm, and it was really big. My mom was a hairdresser, so even my dad had a perm! I looked like a poodle, but it was cool at the time."― Heidi Klum
- "If we really wanted to be cool, and everyone in the world had Pro Tools, we could just put it up on the internet and everyone could make their own record out of it."― Charlie Hunter
- "You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world."― Tom Brokaw