More From Dario Argento
- "Even in the former Soviet Union, they have good copies of my movies."
- "When I was a teenager, I read a lot of Poe."
- "No, it’s interesting to remake a film for the contemporary audience today. I think it’s a good idea; it needs to respect the original idea. Don’t just take the title and change everything else."
More In Experience
- "While I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively high number of jobs created in April, the fact is that job creation during this recovery period has significantly lagged both historical experience in recovery, and the projections of the Bush Administration."― Barney Frank
- "If you take most men aside when their wives are pregnant, most men are pretty frightened and worried and faintly disgusted by the whole experience."― Steven Moffat
- "There are people hell-bent on the idea that we’re a Christian band in disguise, and that we have some secret message. We have no spiritual affiliation with this music. It’s simply about life experience."― Amy Lee