More From Dario Argento
- "No, it’s interesting to remake a film for the contemporary audience today. I think it’s a good idea; it needs to respect the original idea. Don’t just take the title and change everything else."
- "When I was a teenager, I read a lot of Poe."
- "The Opera was a very cold film, a hopeless and dark film, no hope, no love."
More In Experience
- "Myth is an attempt to narrate a whole human experience, of which the purpose is too deep, going too deep in the blood and soul, for mental explanation or description."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."― Christopher Hitchens
- "Reading the play at home, however fulfilling, can never be the vivacious experience that Shakespeare intended."― Arthur Smith