More From Daphne Zuniga
- "You don’t have to save the world, but you can be in the world-that’s where the beauty comes from."
- "I have learned the art of filling in your lines with your visuals and your movies and your imagination."
- "My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays."
More In Dating
- "I think I usually have quite ordinary dreams. Sometimes my dreams take me to other dimensions. I can travel in my mind especially when I’m dreaming I focus my mind on what I want to dream. If I want to fly, I focus on flying."― Uri Geller
- "When a marriage culture fails, sexual desire no longer unites; instead it fragments."― Maggie Gallagher
- "I feel like I am a real artist and I want to be able to feel what I am singing about. So when I sing, ‘Leave (Get Out),’ I have been through that. I think it is just a new generation, whether people are ready for it or not. Teenagers are dating."― JoJo