More From Dante Hall
- "I love my relationship with Coach Vermeil because it is one of the few genuine relationships that I have."
- "If I had the hand strength to sign autographs for everybody in Kansas City, I would… but its just impossible to get to everyone."
- "The only reason we make good role models is because you guys look up to athletes and we can influence you in positive ways. But the real role models should be your parents and teachers!"
More In Sports
- "There’s a whole lot more to the African-American community than entertainment and sports."― J. C. Watts
- "My biggest pet peeve are just girls who go to sports bars who have no intention on caring what teams are playing, like they’re looking for just a night out. That drives me more crazy than anything else. Like, don’t pretend to be a sports fan."― Jerry Ferrara
- "Of course, in our grade school, in those days, there were no organized sports at all. We just went out and ran around the school yard for recess."― Alan Shepard