More From Danny Masterson
- "When I was 15, my parents left town for a month. They hid the keys to the car, but I found them. That month, I drove my stepdad’s Thunderbird Super Coupe into Manhattan every day, and I would crank Cypress Hill as I flew around the city, racing the taxis."
- "Plenty of people are raised Catholic and then aren’t Catholic anymore, like any religion."
More In Cool
- "In the summer I wear shorts with a bright top and ankle boots or just sandals. I’ll add a nice scarf, maybe a hat, some cool sunglasses. It’s all about the accessories."― Alessandra Ambrosio
- "I wanted to be an actress. I think it had a lot to do with being a kid and watching how every time my dad would stand up to talk people would applaud… that was pretty cool."― Eleanor Mondale
- "My problem was that I was blond. There were no heroes with blond hair. Robert Taylor and Henry Fonda, they all had dark hair. The only one I found was Van Johnson, who wasn’t too cool. He was a nice, homely American boy. So I created my own image. It worked."― Michael Caine