More From Danny Glover
- "Every day of my life I walk with the idea that I am black, no matter how successful I am. And our success is tempered by that; you’re successful in this way given the fact you are black, and most blacks don’t get to that point."
- "I was able to do The Saint of Fort Washington, on the relationship between two homeless men."
- "If we talk about the environment, for example, we have to talk about environmental racism – about the fact that kids in South Central Los Angeles have a third of the lung capacity of kids in Santa Monica."
More In Relationship
- "There is a direct line relationship between what happened in Afghanistan in the work up to 11 September 2001 and what we’re doing in Afghanistan today."― John R. Allen
- "People who are incapable of having any kind of intimate relationship have to turn to feeling this incredible hunger and void, have to turn to some quantifiable external product to make them feel whole."― Jennifer Connelly
- "The poetry of a people comes from the deep recesses of the unconscious, the irrational and the collective body of our ancestral memories."― Margaret Walker