More From Danny Glover
- "I was able to do The Saint of Fort Washington, on the relationship between two homeless men."
- "New Orleans is a city whose basic industry is the service industry. That’s why it makes its money. That’s – it brings people to the city. People come to the city and experience the wonders of this extraordinary city and everything else. The question is that, how do we create jobs which are the jobs that have pay, that – living wages?"
- "If we talk about the environment, for example, we have to talk about environmental racism – about the fact that kids in South Central Los Angeles have a third of the lung capacity of kids in Santa Monica."
More In Relationship
- "A durable, long-term U.S.-China strategic relationship is even more important now than in previous decades. The relationship will continue to grow and prosper to the mutual benefit of all peoples."― Alexander Haig
- "It seems I have a hard time being attracted to someone unless I respect what they do on some level. Otherwise, I would feel disdain for them. Which is not always pleasant in a relationship. Sometimes it’s fun though."― Eric Stoltz
- "I think that I could see Darwin having a relationship with Asia."― Susan Oliver