More From Danny Bonaduce
- "It’s funny, because I’m a man of strong opinions and when I make one, I stand by it even if it starts to appear incorrect to me after a while."
- "If you ever get rich and famous, by definition you are special. You have done something special, and therefore you start to behave special. Then if the floor drops out, and you become down and out, you have a really new perspective."
- "As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food."
More In Car
- "Having played many roles of scientific intellect I do have an empathy for that world. It’s been hard on me because flying the Enterprise for seven years in Star Trek and sitting in Cerebro in X-men has led people to believe that I know what I’m talking about. But I’m still trying to work out how to operate the air conditioning unit on my car."― Patrick Stewart
- "If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments."― Earl Wilson
- "I live in a kind of gay bubble. I live in a gay house, I drive a gay car. I eat gay food."― Julian Clary