More From Danny Bonaduce
- "If you ever get rich and famous, by definition you are special. You have done something special, and therefore you start to behave special. Then if the floor drops out, and you become down and out, you have a really new perspective."
- "When I was living on the street I would be standing out in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater, leaning against my car and signing autographs and nobody had any idea that I was living in it."
- "As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food."
More In Funny
- "I hope that anyone I worked with wouldn’t exploit our relationship."― Laura Linney
- "It is not funny that anything else should fall down; only that a man should fall down. Why do we laugh? Because it is a gravely religious matter: it is the Fall of Man. Only man can be absurd: for only man can be dignified."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It’s so ridiculous to me."― Kristen Wiig