More From Danny Bonaduce
- "It’s funny, because I’m a man of strong opinions and when I make one, I stand by it even if it starts to appear incorrect to me after a while."
- "When I was living on the street I would be standing out in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater, leaning against my car and signing autographs and nobody had any idea that I was living in it."
- "If you ever get rich and famous, by definition you are special. You have done something special, and therefore you start to behave special. Then if the floor drops out, and you become down and out, you have a really new perspective."
More In Dad
- "It’s sad and upsetting when you see somebody crying hysterically, but at the same time it’s real funny."― Seth Green
- "My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim."― Rachel Hunter
- "I go off and make movies; I come home, and I’m a dad and I hang with my girls."― Clive Owen