More From Daniel Libeskind
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "Life it is not just a series of calculations and a sum total of statistics, it’s about experience, it’s about participation, it is something more complex and more interesting than what is obvious."
- "Cities are the greatest creations of humanity."
More In Architecture
- "As a designer, the mission with which we have been charged is simple: providing space at the right cost."― Harry von Zell
- "The dialogue of architecture has been centered too long around the idea of truth."― Michael Graves
- "One of the functions of intelligence is to take account of the dangers that come from trusting solely to the intelligence."― Lewis Mumford