More From Daniel J. Evans
- "I think I finally chose the graduate degree in engineering primarily because it only took one year and law school took three years, and I felt the pressure of being a little behind – although I was just 22."
- "But I decided I wanted more education and I had to make a choice between starting law school, which was interesting to me, and going for a graduate degree in engineering."
More In Graduation
- "I received my undergraduate degree in engineering in 1939 and a Master of Science degree in mathematical physics in 1941 at Steven Institute of Technology."― Frederick Reines
- "There’s no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."― Will Rogers
- "We are in an electronic technology age now and it’s about time we put away the old stuff."― Monica Edwards