More From Daniel Berrigan
- "My father had very little formal education."
- "There is no peace because the making of peace is at least as costly as the making of war – at least as exigent, at least as disruptive, at least as liable to bring disgrace and prison and death in its wake."
- "One is called to live nonviolently, even if the change one works for seems impossible."
More In Faith
- "My faith is very private to me. It plays an important part in my life, but I do not try and throw my beliefs at others. I have tremendous respect for all faiths and beliefs, but have a deep concern that religion and faith are currently a long way apart from each other."― Rick Wakeman
- "Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves."― Eric Hoffer
- "Doing films in Latin America is like an act of faith. I mean, you really have to believe in what you’re doing because if not, you feel like it’s a waste of time because you might as well be doing something that at least pays you the rent."― Gael Garcia Bernal