More From Danica Patrick
- "My goal is people associate November with COPD awareness month as much as they notice October with breast cancer and pink. That’d be a great thing if it happened. The fact that COPD kills more people than breast cancer and diabetes put together should raise some red flags."
- "Every time I get into a Nationwide car after being in a Cup car, I feel so much more comfortable than I did previously."
- "We don’t do things we aren’t good at by nature. I wouldn’t play basketball because I’m only 5′ 1″. Find what you enjoy – whether it’s racing, flying a helicopter, being a doctor, or stitching clothes together. Once you’ve done that, you have the passion you need."
More In Car
- "Shutting off the thought process is not rejuvenating; the mind is like a car battery – it recharges by running."― Bill Watterson
- "I didn’t get my first car until I was 22. It was a BMW 1602 and now I’ve got it back I’m waiting to restore it."― Jay Kay
- "I think fear is what keeps us from going over the edge. I mean, as a race car driver, I don’t think what makes a good race car driver is a fearless person. I think it’s somebody that is comfortable being behind the wheel of something that’s somewhat out of control."― Jeff Gordon