More From Danica McKellar
- "Students never think it can be the teacher’s fault and so I thought I was stupid. I was frustrated and would come home and cry because I couldn’t do it. Then we got a new teacher who made math accessible. That made all the difference and I learned that it’s how you present it that makes it scary or friendly."
- "I exercise at home – light cardio and yoga."
- "I didn’t think that college math was for me. I didn’t think I’d be able to hack it. And that perception of math not being for girls, not being for girls who see themselves as socially well adjusted has got to change."
More In Education
- "The foundation of every state is the education of its youth."― Diogenes
- "Jews know this in their bones. Our community could not exist for a day without its volunteers. They are the lifeblood of our organizations, whether they involve welfare, youth, education, care of the sick and elderly, or even protection against violence and abuse."― Jonathan Sacks
- "Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced."― William Glasser