More From Danica McKellar
- "I recognize that I have a unique position to be a role model to young girls because I am doing something that they consider glamorous, which is acting, and yet I took a time to really get my education and study mathematics, and I think math is the cat’s meow."
- "I used to love to go to the movies – I’d see two in a row. A few times I even snuck into the second movie after it started… now that I think about it, that’s kind of like shoplifting! Needless to say, I still love going to the movies, but I don’t sneak in anymore."
- "I want to help middle-school girls stay interested in math and be good at it, and see it as friendly and accessible and not this scary thing. Everyone else in society tells them it’s not for them. It’s for nerdy white guys with pocket protectors."
More In Change
- "I adore the theater and I am a painter. I think the two are made for a marriage of love. I will give all my soul to prove this once more."― Marc Chagall
- "A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love."― Pearl S. Buck
- "Of course, there is no question that Libya – and the world – will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake."― Barack Obama