More From Dan Wheldon
- "I get bored. We seem to have been having a little bit more time off this winter than last winter. I’m always itching to get back in the car. It’s going to get harder, so I’ve got to make sure that I’m doing everything I possibly can do to make sure I can start next season how I ended this season."
- "The last thing I want my child to see is Dad running around in the middle of the pack. That would really upset me. And that would upset him. I would be embarrassed to take him to school with kids saying, ‘Hey, how’d your dad do this weekend?’ ‘Well, he finished fifth or sixth’."
More In Car
- "I was turning 20 during my first record. Those decade birthdays always kind of cause me, it seems, to reflect, look back, and then look forward. I just was closing this period of my life where I was living in a car and scrambling my whole life to then signing a six-record deal with Atlantic."― Jewel
- "In the car and in front of the camera I tend to be very calm but behind the scenes I can get fired up and passionate, I just don’t see the need to shout my mouth off in public."― Jenson Button
- "They think they can make fuel from horse manure – now, I don’t know if your car will be able to get 30 miles to the gallon, but it’s sure gonna put a stop to siphoning."― Billie Holiday