More From Dan Simmons
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
More In Teacher
- "One of the most extraordinary things about being a spiritual teacher is the rare privilege of being able to look deeply into the very souls of many human beings at the same time."― Andrew Cohen
- "I really enjoyed hanging out with some of the teachers. This one chemistry teacher, she liked hanging out. I liked making explosives. We would stay after school and blow things up."― Maya Lin
- "If you’re able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that’s worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes."― Maria Sharapova