More From Dan Savage
- "The cultural expectation should be if there’s infidelity, the marriage is more important than fidelity."
- "I don’t think that sin and pursuing happiness are not necessarily the same thing."
- "Really, when it comes to gay rights, there’s two wars going on. The first war is political. But the culture war is over."
More In Best
- "All right, every day ain’t going to be the best day of your life, don’t worry about that. If you stick to it you hold the possibility open that you will have better days."― Wendell Berry
- "The sinews of war are infinite money."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up."― Chuck Yeager