More From Dan Lipinski
- "I hope that we can continue this cooperation on other critical issues related to America’s future technological competitiveness. We must work together to encourage the creative talents that have made our country the world leader in technology."
- "As the war on terror continues, Americans must honor the brave men and women who gave their lives for the protection of this nation and the hope of peace."
- "We all want more information available when making health care decisions for ourselves and our families."
More In Education
- "Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it."― Stephen Vizinczey
- "Design must reflect the practical and aesthetic in business but above all… good design must primarily serve people."― Thomas J. Watson
- "THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost; but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry."― Joseph Lancaster