More From Dan Lipinski
- "With courage and character, American soldiers continue to put themselves on the line to defend our freedom, and so many have paid the ultimate sacrifice."
- "The environmental benefits of hydrogen are also outstanding. When used as an energy source, hydrogen produces no emissions besides water. Zero polluting emissions, an amazing advance over the current sources of energy that we use."
- "Yet, despite our many advances, our environment is still threatened by a range of problems, including global climate change, energy dependence on unsustainable fossil fuels, and loss of biodiversity."
More In Car
- "Everything officers go through in any chase anywhere in the country, but amped up 100 times! I’m right in the thick of things in a car going like 80 miles an hour, and doing 360s in the middle of the road. It was a wild ride."― Amy Weber
- "A man from a primitive culture who sees an automobile might guess that it was powered by the wind or by an antelope hidden under the car, but when he opens up the hood and sees the engine he immediately realizes that it was designed."― Michael Behe
- "But I also like to shower my parents with presents. I bought them a beautiful car and a house."― Eva Herzigova