More From Dan Hawkins
- "You can muck around with different guitars for certain bits, but you have to have your own sound. That’s your benchmark, that’s your sound. I also play a Black Beauty. It sounds amazing."
- "I can’t wait to start something up myself that is actually about giving unsigned bands the exposure they deserve, especially when they travel so far to play the smallest gig they’ve ever played in their lives."
More In Trust
- "A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could."― William Hazlitt
- "The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that the only way you can make a man trustworthy is to trust him; and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him."― Henry L. Stimson
- "The way I look at it, everything is a trade. You acquire some money, so then you’ve got no financial burdens, but everyone wants your money and so who can you trust? Or you’ve got no money and you can trust anyone, but then you’ve got the worry to pay bills. Which is worse?"― Matt LeBlanc