More From Damien Hirst
- "The difference between art about death and actual death is that one’s a celebration and the other’s a dull fact."
- "I always feel like the art’s there and I just see it, so it’s not really a lot of work."
- "Since I was a child, death is definitely something that I think about every day. But I think that everybody does. You try and avoid it, but it’s such a big thing that you can’t."
More In Art
- "Chance gives rise to thoughts, and chance removes them; no art can keep or acquire them."― Blaise Pascal
- "Many say an art dealer running a museum is a ‘conflict of interest.’ But maybe the art world has lived an artificial or unintentional lie all of these years when it comes to conflicts of interest."― Jerry Saltz
- "Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."― Isaac Newton