More From Damian Lewis
- "Acting can be a narrow and isolated experience, because you only examine your particular part."
- "No Western government has ever played the long-term in terms of foreign policy."
- "I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school."
More In Attitude
- "Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again."― W. Clement Stone
- "Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows."― Paul Valery
- "I love street style, seeing how girls wear pieces and how their pair accessories with their outfit. How they pair shoes with a bag and go to day to night and change things up."― Maria Sharapova