More From Damian Lewis
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I’m not an American, but I have this weird connection to America in different ways through my dad living here for five years, my godfather being an American who I’m very close to."
- "Acting can be a narrow and isolated experience, because you only examine your particular part."
More In Success
- "They talk about the failure of socialism but where is the success of capitalism in Africa, Asia and Latin America?"― Fidel Castro
- "The historical basis for the gap between the black middle class and underclass shows that ending discrimination, by itself, would not eradicate black poverty and dysfunction. We also need intervention to promulgate a middle-class ethic of success among the poor, while expanding opportunities for economic betterment."― Henry Louis Gates
- "Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive."― Andy Grove