More From Damian Lewis
- "Temperamentally I’m not a natural producer, because I don’t have the patience."
- "You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we’re all partially different – it’s no good imposing systems on people that it doesn’t suit."
- "Acting can be a narrow and isolated experience, because you only examine your particular part."
More In Success
- "The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."― Vince Lombardi
- "I failed the LSAT. Basically, if I had not failed, I’d have been a lawyer and there would be no Spanx. I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course. My attitude to failure is not attached to outcome, but in not trying. It is liberating."― Sara Blakely
- "Failure is a part of success."― Hank Aaron