More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
More In Attitude
- "Regardless of what one’s attitude towards prohibition may be, temperance is something against which, at a time of war, no reasonable protest can be made."― William Lyon Mackenzie King
- "The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them."― Harold S. Geneen
- "The tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."― Lyn Nofziger