More From Dale Murphy
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
More In Courage
- "We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear."― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "As the first Hispanic female governor in history, little girls often come up to me in the grocery store or the mall. They look and point, and when they get the courage, they ask ‘Are you Susana?’ and they run up and give me a hug."― Susana Martinez
- "You know once you get in the business you know what you’re getting into."― Lance Bass