More From Dale Murphy
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Courage
- "Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it."― Albert Camus
- "Let who will boast their courage in the field, I find but little safety from my shield, Nature’s, not honour’s law we must obey: This made me cast my useless shield away."― Archilochus
- "One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this."― Miguel de Cervantes