More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
More In Courage
- "As for courage and will – we cannot measure how much of each lies within us, we can only trust there will be sufficient to carry through trials which may lie ahead."― Andre Norton
- "Then there is a still higher type of courage – the courage to brave pain, to live with it, to never let others know of it and to still find joy in life; to wake up in the morning with an enthusiasm for the day ahead."― Howard Cosell
- "To dare to live alone is the rarest courage; since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet."― Charles Caleb Colton