More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
More In Respect
- "A blank wall of social and professional antagonism faces the woman physician that forms a situation of singular and painful loneliness, leaving her without support, respect or professional counsel."― Elizabeth Blackwell
- "All in all it was a smooth race, the car was very well balanced. I’m very proud to be the first winner here in India."― Sebastian Vettel
- "No, but I’ve always felt that with true talent, and a commitment to hard work, it is possible to achieve an enduring respect and appreciation. In other words, I don’t take my fans for granted."― John Fogerty