More From Dale Murphy
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Respect
- "My focus is always on the day. What I’ve done behind me, I try to have respect for it, and keep an eye on it, and make sure it isn’t abused, and obviously be thoughtful about it, because it’s all real to me. I’m basically in every band I ever was in, and the songs, I still mean them all."― Ian MacKaye
- "My stories are about humans and how they react, or fail to react, or react stupidly. I’m pointing the finger at us, not at the zombies. I try to respect and sympathize with the zombies as much as possible."― George A. Romero
- "Be what you would seem to be – or, if you’d like it put more simply – a house is no home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body."― Margaret Fuller