More From Dalai Lama
- "The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk."
- "The important thing is that men should have a purpose in life. It should be something useful, something good."
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."
More In Happiness
- "Grief at the absence of a loved one is happiness compared to life with a person one hates."― Jean de la Bruyere
- "All people desire what they believe will make them happy. If a person is not full of desire for God, we can only conclude that he is engaged with another happiness."― William Law
- "We know a great deal more about the causes of physical disease than we do about the causes of physical health."― M. Scott Peck