More From Dalai Lama
- "There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them."
- "In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher."
More In Hope
- "But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "I hope in my lifetime we can all continue to laugh at ourselves and not put down anyone for what they weigh."― Richard Simmons
- "Uncertainty is the refuge of hope."― Henri Frederic Amiel