More From Dakota Fanning
- "I’ve always wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl. I always played the mom and I played my sister as the daughter. I wanted to be an actress on television and movies instead of just around the house."
- "I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she’s more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything’s perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It’s sad. I’m a little like Ray, a little bit."
- "In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take."
More In Cool
- "My sister and I said, Dad, are you doing to do anything about that? And he mentioned treatments other people sent him that he’d been working on. So we thought it would be kind of cool to give these guys a real script."― Rae Dawn Chong
- "I don’t watch reality TV. I’m cool."― Dave Attell
- "Now there is so much expertise and brainpower it’s hard to be at the cutting edge of what’s cool and not do something that’s totally geeky."― Darren Aronofsky