More From Dakota Fanning
- "My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she’s always with me on everything. The most I’ve ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know."
- "I’m home schooled, and I have a teacher that goes with me on all my movies."
- "I’ve always wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl. I always played the mom and I played my sister as the daughter. I wanted to be an actress on television and movies instead of just around the house."
More In Cool
- "I mean, I get letters in the mail because I had a heart defect when I was one, I had surgeries and stuff. And so you get these letters in the mail that just, they are crazy, they are just like, yes, well our son is dealing with the same thing and we saw you on TV and I mean it is such a cool thing to inspire and kind of give hope."― Shaun White
- "I don’t mind The Boss. I think he’s an honest guy. I have some of his records, not all of them. I’ve met a couple of the E-Street guys, and they seem really cool."― Henry Rollins
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."― Dave Chappelle