More From Dakota Fanning
- "My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she’s always with me on everything. The most I’ve ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know."
- "I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she’s more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything’s perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It’s sad. I’m a little like Ray, a little bit."
- "In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take."
More In Teacher
- "I guess by taking lessons early on, and really trying to play all the rudimentary stuff, and try to have it sound as good as my teacher. It took a lot of practice, which I enjoyed, and still do."― Matt Cameron
- "I think gay marriage should be the national law."― Rose McGowan
- "The best CEOs I know are teachers, and at the core of what they teach is strategy."― Michael Porter