More From Dakota Fanning
- "I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she’s more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything’s perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It’s sad. I’m a little like Ray, a little bit."
- "In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take."
- "My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she’s always with me on everything. The most I’ve ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know."
More In Teacher
- "The doctrine of the Kingdom of Heaven, which was the main teaching of Jesus, is certainly one of the most revolutionary doctrines that ever stirred and changed human thought."― H. G. Wells
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."― David E. Price
- "Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo."― Nicole Appleton