More From Dakota Fanning
- "ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked."
- "In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take."
- "I’ve always wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl. I always played the mom and I played my sister as the daughter. I wanted to be an actress on television and movies instead of just around the house."
More In Cool
- "You can think of Hollywood as high school. TV actors are freshmen, comedy actors are maybe juniors, and dramatic actors – they’re the cool seniors."― Owen Wilson
- "I’m a comic book artist. So I think to myself, what do I like to draw? I like to draw hot chicks, fast cars and cool guys in trench coats. So that’s what I write about."― Frank Miller
- "We had a huge audience, we sold truckloads of albums. If we do something that’s cool, people will listen to it. If we don’t, we would be selling people short."― Andy Taylor