More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Leadership that exploits and sacrifices young people on the altar of its goals is nothing more than raw, demonic power. Genuine leadership is found in ceaseless efforts to foster young people, to pave the way forward for them."
- "Rather than turning away from the staggering scale and depth of misery caused by war, we must strive to develop our capacity to empathize and feel the sufferings of others."
- "We are not merely passive pawns of historical forces; nor are we victims of the past. We can shape and direct history."
More In Education
- "The government is not your salvation. The government is not your road to prosperity. Hard work, education will take you far beyond what any government program can ever promise."― Mia Love
- "At different times I taught humanities, social sciences and pre-vocational education."― Estelle Morris
- "Julia progresses from cradle to grave, showing how government makes every good thing in her life possible. The weak economy, high unemployment, falling wages, rising gas prices, the national debt, the insolvency of entitlements – all these are fictionally assumed away in a cartoon that is produced by a president who wants us to forget about them."― Mitt Romney