More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace."
- "When human beings live together, conflict is inevitable. War is not."
- "Leadership that exploits and sacrifices young people on the altar of its goals is nothing more than raw, demonic power. Genuine leadership is found in ceaseless efforts to foster young people, to pave the way forward for them."
More In Education
- "Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children’s education."― Arne Duncan
- "Today, education is perhaps the most important function of state and local governments."― Bobby Scott
- "Whatever your heart clings to and confides in, that is really your God."― Martin Luther