More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."
- "No one can live entirely on their own, nor can any country or society exist in isolation."
- "When one takes action for others, one’s own suffering is transformed into the energy that can keep one moving forward; a light of hope illuminating a new tomorrow for oneself and others is kindled."
More In Education
- "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."― Thomas Paine
- "Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it."― Stephen Vizinczey
- "Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves."― Ernest Dimnet