More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "The effects of human rights education can be dramatic in awakening people to the value and power of their own lives, as shown in the following stories."
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."
- "Where there is an absence of international political leadership, civil society should step in to fill the gap, providing the energy and vision needed to move the world in a new and better direction."
More In Education
- "An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously."― Charles Kettering
- "I always felt that I came up short in the education department, but I’ve come to the conclusion that we all get an education."― Michael J. Fox
- "The zeitgeist is for cutting spending and balancing the budget. But I do not want the Republican Party to be perceived as putting the budget ahead of people, jobs and education."― Jack Kemp