More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "When human beings live together, conflict is inevitable. War is not."
- "Genuine happiness can only be achieved when we transform our way of life from the unthinking pursuit of pleasure to one committed to enriching our inner lives, when we focus on ‘being more’ rather than simply having more."
- "When one takes action for others, one’s own suffering is transformed into the energy that can keep one moving forward; a light of hope illuminating a new tomorrow for oneself and others is kindled."
More In Religion
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."― Harvey Milk
- "No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion."― Abdul Kalam
- "We establish no religion in this country, nor will we ever. But we poison our society when we remove its theological underpinnings. We court corruption when we leave society devoid of belief."― Jeff Miller