More From Dag Hammarskjold
- "Maturity – among other things, the unclouded happiness of the child at play, who takes it for granted that he is at one with his play-mates."
- "God does not die on the day when we cease to believe in a personal deity, but we die on the day when our lives cease to be illumined by the steady radiance, renewed daily, of a wonder, the source of which is beyond all reason."
- "Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions."
More In Strength
- "Insincerity is always weakness; sincerity even in error is strength."― George Henry Lewes
- "That Germany was so immensely strong and Austria so dependent upon German strength that the word and will of Germany would at the critical moment be decisive with Austria."― Edward Grey
- "People confuse goodness with weakness. It is weak people, not good people (goodness demands strength), who are taken advantage of."― Dennis Prager