More From Dag Hammarskjold
- "Time always seems long to the child who is waiting – for Christmas, for next summer, for becoming a grownup: long also when he surrenders his whole soul to each moment of a happy day."
- "Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions."
- "Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible; not to run away."
More In Friendship
- "There was really no friendship in modeling, though a certain amount of warmth comes from running into models you know on shoots, because you end up in so many unfamiliar places, from Alaska to Africa."― Carol Alt
- "But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine."― Thomas Jefferson
- "The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?"― Eugene Kennedy