More From Cynthia Nixon
- "I’ve always been wary of marriage."
- "While I don’t often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have ‘chosen’ is to be in a gay relationship."
- "Women are half the population and they know how to take care of themselves, if they are only given access to health care."
More In Health
- "The greatest public health threat for many American women is the men they live with."― Anna Quindlen
- "Any that is why I think any kind of a stimulus package is going to have to help people who are without work, without a job, help them have health insurance."― John Breaux
- "Working families need to know that we will work to protect their health needs, promote the development of safe, effective medicines, and guarantee patient rights."― Christopher Dodd