More From Curt Schilling
- "Before I pitch any game, from spring training to Game 7 of the World Series, I’m scared to death."
- "I’ve got a wife, four kids, a business, and a baseball career."
- "The things I was allowed to experience, the people I was able to call friends, teammates, mentors, coaches and opponents, the travel, all of it, are far more than anything I ever thought possible in my lifetime."
More In Change
- "I feel like a lot of the female relationships I see on TV or in movies are in some way free of the kind of jealousy and anxiety and posturing that has been such a huge part of my female friendships, which I hope lessens a little bit with age."― Lena Dunham
- "Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority."― Bill Gates
- "The Communist regime didn’t consider this to be a shining moment in history and assigned no heroism to it. They classified it as merely an accident."― Kathryn Bigelow