More From Curt Schilling
- "There’s not a long track record of people leaving professional sports to become a software developer."
- "The things I was allowed to experience, the people I was able to call friends, teammates, mentors, coaches and opponents, the travel, all of it, are far more than anything I ever thought possible in my lifetime."
- "Short of baseball and my family, it was gaming. And gaming is a $20-million to $200-million multi-year effort. It’s an insane, stupid and utterly irresponsible act. But I did it."
More In Death
- "Faithfulness to the past can be a kind of death above ground. Writing of the past is a resurrection; the past then lives in your words and you are free."― Jessamyn West
- "You have to work hard for what you want to achieve and you have to set goals and dreams and really go for them."― Natalie du Toit
- "Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds, which I should first break through, and pour a torrent of light into our dark world."― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley