More From Craig Ferguson
- "I hope what I do has an art to it, and as an artist you have to try new things and keep yourself entertained."
- "I always wanted to make motion pictures, ever since I was a wee boy, and I was 32, and time was marching on. I met a guy who said, ‘Come out to Hollywood for 10 days, and I’ll get you a deal.’ So I figured, ‘OK, 10 days.’ On the 10th day, he got me a development deal with Disney, not for a lot of money, but it allowed me to make the move."
- "I dropped out of high school when I was 16, after I had a huge argument with my English teacher over the meaning of the word ‘existentialism.’"
More In Humor
- "Humor is an affirmation of dignity, a declaration of man’s superiority to all that befalls him."― Romain Gary
- "You are not angry with people when you laugh at them. Humor teaches tolerance."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "As far as humor goes, I’ve always been a very insecure person and I’ve always wanted to be liked."― Peter Steele