More From Corin Nemec
- "Emmanuel Lewis was amazing to work with. I’ll love that guy to the end of time."
- "I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I’m not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character."
- "I did private study for about a month, five days a week, six hours a day. I came to understand the character in ways that I never would’ve previous to that. I was so innocent in respect to ways of creating characters."
More In Design
- "Books are but waste paper unless we spend in action the wisdom we get from thought – asleep. When we are weary of the living, we may repair to the dead, who have nothing of peevishness, pride, or design in their conversation."― William Butler Yeats
- "I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me."― Noam Chomsky
- "If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long."― Noam Chomsky