More From Corey Feldman
- "Whereas I used to get depressed or neurotic or dwell on things, I see my son’s bright eyes and smile in the morning, and suddenly, I don’t feel like I’m depressed anymore. There’s nothing to be depressed about when you’ve got that."
- "As a kid, I liked the ‘Halloween’ movies and ‘Nightmare On Elm Street’ and all that kind of stuff. But as an adult, I really don’t watch much horror, to be honest."
- "My discrepancy with children in the industry is that they are made famous before they know who they are as human beings."
More In Famous
- "A lot of times, women don’t get the male perspective in regards to a relationship, what men go through when they’re not really dealing well."― Morris Chestnut
- "I don’t like being recognised, I have no interest in being famous at all, I just do what I do. If I could be like Captain Kirk and beam myself up and then beam myself down, I would!"― Bruce Dickinson
- "I don’t ever want to be hugely famous because I had a little taste of it after ‘East Is East’ and ‘Bend It.’"― Archie Panjabi