More From Colin Powell
- "It isn’t enough just to scream at the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations. We need our political system to start reflect this anger back into, ‘How do we fix it? How do we get the economy going again?’"
- "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence."
- "I respect the fact that many denominations have different points of view with respect to gay marriage and they can hold that in the sanctity in the place of their religion and not bless them or solemnize them."
More In Peace
- "You realize that for all the shenanigans that go on in the big circus of politics, everybody wakes up and goes to work."― Lewis Black
- "There was a lot of Southern Baptist preachers and some yelling ones but mostly we had a pastor who didn’t scream and I found a lot of comfort and joy and peace as a child hearing the Bible."― Victoria Jackson
- "Jesus Christ is a prince of peace. He told us to live in peace. He told us to love our enemies. He told us to do good to them that spitefully use us."― Pat Robertson