More From Cofer Black
- "Al Qaeda is not the organization now that it was before. It is under stress organizationally. Its leadership spends more time trying to figure out how to keep from getting caught than they do trying to launch operations."
- "The plan we developed to deal with al Qaeda depended on developing sources of human and technical intelligence that could give us insights into his plans at the tactical level. This is easy to say but hard to accomplish."
- "I was an intelligence officer, not a policy-maker."
More In Intelligence
- "I’m inspired by the sheer ingenuity and intelligence possessed by my fellow band mates."― Brad Delson
- "The Patriot Act removed major legal barriers that prevented the law enforcement, intelligence, and national defense communities from talking and coordinating their work to protect the American people and our national security."― Jon Porter
- "Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you."― Wayne Dyer