More From Clive Owen
- "I had to ride a horse once. In ‘King Arthur.’ I said I could ride, but I had to call for lessons on the day the deal was signed. I started out on this little chunky thing and slowly moved up. It was months of work."
- "Ultimately, to have a career in movies, to a certain extent, certainly in England, you can’t sustain a career in just English movies."
- "If you explode onto the scene at a very young age, there are so many people pulling you in different directions. It takes time to recalibrate and see what’s important."
More In Family
- "I often write either really early in the morning, or really late at night."― Tracy Chapman
- "If you got problems like unemployment, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare and there’s a guy that’s always been there for you and for your family, then you say ‘He’s a nice guy. I don’t know where he came from or how long he’s been here, but Charlie Rangel’s the man.’ That’s what I’m relying on."― Charles Rangel
- "I remember my mom saying to me that what your friends do is one thing, but what you do could be on the front page of the paper."― Scott McClellan